A new position has become available for an experienced insurance broker within our client's brokerage in the Docklands!
We're recruiting for a Team Leader/Senior Account Manager to lead their schemes/affinity team. As a Team Leader and Senior Account Manager you will manage and develop a large insurance portfolio while coaching and mentoring junior brokers.
- Well-established international insurance organisation
- Take on a large portfolio with long-term client relationships
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent leadership opportunity
You'll be expected to:
- Manage and maintain existing long-term relationships with clients
- Maintain a solid and consistent sales pipeline
- Coach and mentor members of the team, Eg. With client interactions
- Strong insurance broking experience with schemes
- Demonstrated experience and strong technical product knowledge in the commercial SME space
- Demonstrated leadership capability and ability to coach and mentor others
- Team player and ability to share knowledge with junior staff
- Ability to build and maintain new business relationships and convert new business
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills when working with underwriters
- Tier 1 & 2 broking qualifications (essential)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a proactive and fast-growing organisation, apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.