Fuse Recruitment has been exclusively engaged by one of our clients in Brisbane to search for their next leading hand. Our client based in food manufacturing has a well-known national presence, and has a reputation for truly valuing their staff, providing an excellent culture and offering true opportunities for growth and development. We are a seeking a experienced and Leading Hand / Team Leader to join an industry leading ready to eat food manufacturer!
- Work locally in Brisbane's Northern Suburbs
- Full time permanent position
- Inclusive and supportive company culture
- Day and afternoon shifts available (5am - 1pm or 1pm - 9pm)
- Training and support provided
- Provide leadership to the team, to assist with execution on timeframes
- Opportunity to progress within a leading organisation that values quality products
- Monthly team BBQ's
- Lawnton area
- Free parking
About the Company
Our Client is an Australian-owned company who manufactures healthy, nutritious and quality grade ready to eat food products.
- Lead and provide direction to a small team of operators / production staff
- Take responsibility for production
- Full responsibility for line performance. Ensure line is meeting throughput target
- Impart your knowledge and ensure both productivity and efficiency is achieved
- Work to strict deadlines
- Troubleshooting of equipment and machinery
- Assist with the training of operators
- Upholding strict WHS rules and regulations
- Current forklift licence
- Valid drivers licence
- Previous experiencing leading a team in the food or beverage industry is a MUST!
- Strong leadership experience in HACCP or GMP environment is highly recommended to apply
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Flexibility regarding shifts (primarily morning but may be asked to help other shifts
- Solid communication skills and ability to manage people
- Mechanically minded person who can help out with minor repairs
- Availability to work day and afternoon shift
The role is in Brisbane's North and solely based at the companies facilities, so the ability to get to work is a must!
How to Apply:
Please hit the "Apply Now" button! To find out more, please call Victoria Chin at Fuse Recruitment on 0466 905 510