A rewarding opportunity to lead a growing team of high performing Account Executives with a successful specialist Construction Insurer!
Detailed Job Description
We are working with a specialist insurance provider who is continuing to grow their businesses nationally. They are currently looking for an experienced leader to join their team in support of their ongoing business development and growth agenda. As a result, the opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Broking professional to join their business in a leadership capacity, overseeing 4 Account Executives and managing their Key Client relationships.
This is a leadership focused appointment, responsible for managing and developing a team of high performing broking/underwriting resources. In addition, the role will also hold accountability for sales conversion and retention as part of their specialist facilities team.
You will be responsible for:
- Mentoring and growing a small team including people management and development
- Overseeing all new business and renewals within the team and management of 10-15 high-profile key accounts
- Achieving growth and business retention targets within the allocated portfolio and team
- Working with the team to manage day to day workflow, sales outcomes and placement of individual accounts
- Providing top level client relationship management as the face of the broking team
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Proven technical expertise in Commercial insurance products, with Construction experience highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience managing teams and/or mentoring, training and leading team members in a fast-paced broking environment
- A proven track record in building strong relationships across clients and key stakeholders
- A proven ability in sales and converting new business opportunities
- Demonstrated track record of delivery results, including growth and retention targets
- A strong personal motivation, energy and drive for success
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Tier 1 qualifications (preferred)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Insurance Broking Professional with leadership credentials who has the drive and desire to push teams to success. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Cameron Watson at Fuse Recruitment on 03 99815900 or hit the apply button below.