About the role
Fuse Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Team Leaders to join a leading fresh produce company. Reporting to the Shift Production Manager you will enjoy leading teams and creating a positive work culture, have a passion for food quality and production equipment and be inspired to drive continuous improvement initiatives. Leading a fast paced packing division, you will ensure that you deliver on customer expectations in quality, specification and time.
To be successful you will:
- Perform effectively in leading & co-ordinating the team
- Ensure productivity of packaging lines are working at their maximum
- Ensure quality standards are met
- Complete daily documentation and reports
- Create an excellent culture within your team
- Ensure all WHS requirements are met and adhered to
- Able to work 13 hour shifts, both day and night on a rotating roster (2 weeks day / 2 weeks nights)
- Available to work occasional extra shifts and overtime when required
The following skills and attributes will be highly regarded:
- Experience in a production or food processing environment - a MUST
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Previous people management experience
- Time management and the ability to prioritise
- Familiar with, and an understanding of lean manufacturing practices.
If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to fit into a great team culture would we love to hear from you!
Please submit your resume ASAP to be considered for this role, or a further and confidential discussion, please call Rosa on 08 8104 0747.