About our Client
Our client is 100% owned by Queenslanders. As a Government Owned Corporation, they deliver electricity across Queensland through their 'poles and wires' businesses and retail electricity to customers throughout South East and regional Queensland. The Group formed in mid 2016 and energises Queensland communities from Tweed River to Torres Strait and from Brisbane across to Birdsville.
What exactly is this role doing?
We are seeking detail oriented, highly motivated professional with 1-2 years' experience in a processing and/or data intensive position. Professionals with provisioning experience in the telecommunications industry would be ideal. This individual will be utilising our clients proprietary systems to review, make changes, and submit orders in a timely and accurately manner for our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering phones, liaising with customers and suppliers, attending customer and supplier meetings (as necessary)
- Coordinating implementation for orders on all services pertaining to adds, moves, deletions and change to services
- Trouble shooting issues and contacting supplier for assistance
- Placement of NBN orders assigned within a predefined timeframe
- Maintaining relationship and contact with customers and suppliers directly throughout the life of the order
- Maintaining tracking spreadsheet and updating internal systems
- Tracking and obtaining service order completions notices - Informing Sales and Commercial of all updates received; handle escalations in order to meet customer requirements on all orders submitted
What's Needed to be successful
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (A test will be sent to prove this)
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-starter
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work additional hours if required
- Great work ethic
What will give you the added advantage?
1-2 years of Telecommunications industry experience or relevant experience in a data entry intensive customer service environment
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.