We are seeking a skilled Technical Manager to join a a well known Australian importation and Manufacturing Business. Based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne you will play a key role in management and facilitation of Food Safety and Quality Systems within a high risk contract manufacturing and retail environment. Reporting directly to the MD you will be responsible for ensuring all customer and regulatory product and quality specifications are met throughout the sourcing, transportation and manufacturing process. Accountability include:
- Development and maintenance of systems, policies and procedures within the business.
- Development and management of a best practice risk-based vendor management program.
- Provide strategic and operational expertise across the business.
- Management of product withdrawal and recalls
- Facilitation and ensure all certifications is maintained across a variety of standards.
- Identifying and facilitating new product introduction and improvement activities.
- Manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally, you will be tertiary qualified Technical Manager with a proven history of managing technical and quality within a high-risk manufacturing or food processing environment. A strong understanding and experience in managing retails standards (Coles CFMSR, Woolworths WEP etc) is a must. Additional qualifications in Food Safety Auditing as well as demonstrated experience in implementation of new systems will be highly regarded.
This career opportunity offers a fantastic remuneration and the opportunity to work closely within an international supply chain, manage a small team and work within an outcome focused team.
Interested? Call Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential conversation or apply now!