Your new company:
A tremendous opportunity to join a leading national insurance company that offers a high-performing workplace bursting with employee benefits. Competitiveness is paramount and they need your motor underwriting experience to join as a Technical Motor Underwriter and help maintain their advantage.
Your new role:
Our client is looking for a Technical Motor Underwriter to join their team to monitor and improve the competitiveness of their Domestic Motor products whilst suggesting and implementing changes as required.
- Ongoing identification and implementation of improvement opportunities / enhancements and automation of Domestic Motor Underwriting Guidelines and systems;
- Continually monitor risk acceptability and the Underwriting framework;
- Providing subject matter expertise to support Production Underwriters;
- Resolve compliance issues;
- Lead, monitor and report on the progress of Underwriting projects and the performance of new Guidelines;
What you will need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience within Motor underwriting (preferably Domestic/ Retail lines) in Underwriting, Product Development, Portfolio Management, Claims and/or IDR/ Quality Assurance;
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory regimes, compliance and insurance legislation;
- Sound numerical and analytical skills;
- Experience in managing and completing user acceptance testing;
- T. literacy and the ability to learn new systems;
- Comfortable in fast-paced, changing environments;
What is on offer?
- Brisbane CBD fringe location;
- Additional leave days;
- Vibrant social and community activities;
- Study support (up to 50% of tuition fees for relevant courses) and professional membership reimbursement;
- Employee discounts on Car, Home, Travel insurance, Roadside Assistance;
- Income protection insurance provided to support you in the event of non-work related illness or injury;
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, accommodation, dental care and more.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Matt McEwan at Fuse Recruitment on 0432 251 228 or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I would love to hear from you!