What's the role?
We're looking for an exceptional candidate to become the Technical Officer/Lead Microbiologist for one of Australasia's largest food and beverage companies, who maintain a long standing reputation for quality and service.
- Responsible for the Microbiology laboratory
- Role overseeing all microbiological responibilities and associated tasks
- Responsible for hands-on microbiological testing
- Reporting of all results
- Developing microbiology SOPs and risk assessments as required
- Based in Milton, Brisbane
What's on offer?
- $30 per hour
- OT paid daily: Time and a half for the first 3 hours, double time there after
Who will I be working for?
Having currently employed over 6500 staff, our client holds a highly significant profile within the Food Manufacturing and Production industry across Australia and New Zealand. Providing over 150 years of service, our client prides themselves on their reputation to ensure quality and service.
What do I need to be successful?
- Microbiology or General Science qualifications preferred
- Microbiolgy experience and knowledge essential
How do you apply to this role?
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you. What are you waiting for? Apply Now!