About the Company
Our client is a multinational automotive organisation with a stong focus on quality and providing support to dealer networks to increase customer satisfaction
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for dealer relationships and profitability. The role will involve the following:
- Implementation of technical processes and support to dealerships in line with set company policies
- Ensuring that the company's technical support activities are effective in order to provide greater customer satisfaction
- Supporting accurate reporting protocols to ensure consistent standards of quality and service.
- Automotive technician trade qualification, engineering degree or equivalent
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Previous experience in the automotive industry including dealership experience
- Effective and collaborative communcaiton skills
This is a rare opportunity for a talented dealership technician to further their career and work for a global leading company.
For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Melanie Dunn at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 039 154 or hit the apply button.