Our client is internationally recognized in the food and beverage sector are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join their experienced team. They provide innovative solutions to their clients while producing the best quality to their consumers.
This is an exciting career venture for an individual joining their team and contribute further to the success of the industry. Our client prides themselves on the culture of their business and ensuring their brand is represented professionally and are looking for the new addition to their team to share the same objectives.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Excellent Remuneration and benefits
- Opportunity to travel
- Potential Career progression
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading the sales team and providing technical support
- Conducting and leading project planning meetings and design risk mitigation plans
- Scheduling and coordinating for the technician team
- Liaising with suppliers and technical team to meet project deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Managing overseas supply chain relationships
- Contribute to the improvement of overall processes and overseeing incoming and outgoing project documentation
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong project management, organizational, Leadership and communication skills
- Experience in installing/commissioning equipment in the food and beverage industry
- Frequent travel around New Zealand, Australia, and overseas.
- Conflict resolution skills and attention to detail
- Experience and ability to work in the food and beverage industry
- Advanced computer skills
If you are Interested in this opportunity, please call Olivera Petros on 0401 206 227 for a confidential discussion or apply now!