Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client has a very simple vision, and that is to provide the best possible solution for sewer & stormwater services in Australia, from jet cleaning and CCTV inspections to patching and relining to each and every one of their clients. They strive to provide a professional service that out-shines their competitors on value and results. They serve all sectors of the market from domestic home owners to large Council's and corporations. No job should is be too big or too small for our Client. This is the ethos which is bred into their daily operations. If they can't find a solution to best suit the demands of the job, they make one.
What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Technical Project Officer to be based out of the Gold Coast (Stapylton) Depot. The successful candidate will be expected to help implement and maintain our Clients sewer cleaning and CCTV inspection Software integrated with WIncam and ESRI ArcGIS software to meet customers' expectations and requirements.
The role also involves communications between a GIS Specialist and the workforce out in the field. You will also manage regular engagement with our Clients Clients.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Engineering background is desirable (Environmental or Civil)
- Experience with SCADA, Wincam and ESRI ArcGIS
- A strong field-based background in water / waste-water networks
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a questioning mind and lots of bright ideas
- Be confident in communicating with others and work well in team environments
- Take initiative, adapt well to change and have a genuine desire for continuous learning
- Understand the importance of safety and the assessment of risk to create a safe workplace for yourself and for those around you
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to tasks and colleagues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer focused, confident phone manner.
- Able to work in a trade related industry.
- Outcome orientated.
- Continual improvement orientation.
- Systematic, well organised and reliable.
- Confident and calm under pressure.
- Able to develop, assess and manage processes.
- Demonstrates analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates communication (written and verbal) liaison and negotiation skills.
Other Experience or ability to learn
- Pipeline Sewer Storm Water Network
- Pipeline Reporting Software
- Councils asset data systems
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.