What is the role?
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to become the Technical Sales Consultant for a leading multi-disciplined industrial filtration specialist, who maintain a long standing reputation for quality and service.
- To identify and prospect new markets and business opportunities for the company within Australia
- Responsible for reviewing profitability of all own sales areas and reporting back with progress
- To establish key information data such as customers profiles and market profiles
- Responsible for reporting on competition and market activities throughout the sales region
- To promote exisitng products portfolio in addition to new products
- Manage key accounts
- Reponsible for providing customers with appropriate technical service and support
- Based in Banyo, Brisbane
What's on offer?
- Salary package: $85K base salary + Vehicle allowance + Fuel card
Who will I be working for?
Our client holds a globally significant profile within the Industrial Filtration industry, who pride themselves on their reputation to ensure quality and service.
What do I need to be successful?
- Previous technical sales experience required
- Knowledge and experience within the filtration and environmental industry an advantage
- Technical textiles skills relevant to industry will be beneficial
- Professional and engaging customer-facing approach
- Well-developed MS Office Practices
How do you apply to this role?
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you. What are you waiting for? Apply Now!