We are on the hunt for a Technical Sales Representative with a rapidly growing crane hire company!
My client has over 20 years' Construction, Crane and Hire Industry experience and is growing rapidly. This has allowed them to obtain a large national crane fleet of all sizes, supporting projects Australia wide. This professional and passionate team pride themselves on exceptional customer service and delivering projects in a timely and safe manner.
Reporting to sales management, you will draw upon previous sales and lead generation experience and relationships within the industry to support business growth and establish new customer relationships.
My client is looking for a "hunter" who can find their own leads to assist with the significant growth the company has achieved over the last 36 months. Having invested in their fleet, the management team are now looking to invest in their people.
Benefits of joining the team:
- Competitive salary + commissions
- Supportive management team
- Great company culture
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Industry specific training provided
- Great work life balance
- Working with the sales team to manage projects
- Engage prospective client business' and identify their requirements
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms and completing contracts
- Arranging delivery of goods, mobilisation of equipment/personnel and the provision of services
- Ensure client satisfaction with services provided
- Preparing sales reports and maintaining and submitting records of business
- 2+ years sales experience; construction/crane hire experience is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve sales targets
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Must have valid driver's licence
This newly created role gives you the chance to take the opportunity with both hands and hit the ground running. You can really make this role your own!!
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! If you have any questions, please contact Gary Armstrong on 0422 835 487.