What's the role?
We're looking for an exceptional candidate to sell Our Clients products and services to new and existing accounts in assigned sales territory and support distribution channels. This person will provide the expertise and solutions to all customers in the territory to help them with energy management, increase production, operate safely and reach sustainability goals. Therefore, increasing our clients market share for new and existing products and services while meeting sales and profit margin goals. In aligning to the Customer First strategy, to provide customer, product and application technical service, steam quality testing and water treatment service in a team environment it will be necessary to:
· Sell Our Clients products and services guided by Expertise, Solutions and Sustainability
· Promote Our Clients product range to a new and existing client base both from a Thrust and branch/territory basis using CRM and other tools, skills and training
· Actively undertake business management of own Thrust/area/customers
· Seek out and maintain existing customers by visiting customer premises as guided by the Sales Loop principle
· Walk the plant to understand the customers CVPs relevant to the industry
· Actively pursue new clients through an active and planned process
· Undertake reasonable activities as directed by the Sales Manager or their nominee
· Recommend and quote steam system improvements, upgrades or new projects.
· Negotiate within your authority level and congruent with the Company's strategic direction and ethical
· standards the sale, plant commissioning and back-up services including troubleshooting, repair and/or replacement to customers with your scope
· Maintain customer records with CRM database as directed by our Client
· Update the competitor's database reporting competitor activity at least monthly
· Undertake a business plan for your customer scope in accordance with set and agreed KPIs and Company standards
· Assist with Inside Sales duties in special circumstances, e.g. in times of illness, including carrying out Surveys, Quotations and maintaining the CRM database.
· Conduct Steam System Audits through to report generation, quotation generation and closure as directed by the Manager.
· Follow up on quotations and secure orders for repairs quoted from audits.
· Follow up and secure orders for re-audits from existing audit customers.
· Carry out steam quality testing and generate appropriate technical reports.
· Undertake any training required to remain current in the role, products and Company requirements
· Fill out Field Service Reports for service, repair or returned items.
· Be willing to work additional hours as well as travel and stay overnight as required (as agreed but potentially multiple nights) within the scope of the position.
· Carry out JSA's (SWM's) for any customer site work in accordance with company policy
· Take responsibility for the care and maintenance of other tools of trade, in accordance with company policy.
What's on offer?
- Base salary: Starting from $73,250 but could go up to $76,000 experience dependent
- Commission: $10,000 to $15,000 (commission is guaranteed but based on sales)
- Car allowance: $1,450.00 per month plus fuel card
You will also be provided with tools for the role including;
- Surface (computer)
- iPhone Mobile
- Company credit card for travel expenses
Who will I be working for?
Our client has a significant national and international profile servicing industries such as Food, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Mining and Manufacturing with high quality steam systems and fluid control components. They employ more than 1000 engineers in over 30 countries and are market leaders in their respected fields.
What do I need to be successful?
- Minimum Cert III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade, fitter machinist trade, plumbing or electrical trade or bachelor's degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum five years practical experience in above
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office and familiarity with a CRM platform
- Willingness to travel and visit customer premises principally intrastate
- Current valid Driver's Licence
- Additional qualifications would be viewed favourably
- Medical Certificate of Health or agreement to undergo pre-employment medical as required
- Cooperative and proven ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Must pass a Police check for service access into hospitals and other secure areas
Where is this position Based?
This position will be based out of an office situated south west of Brisbane but with clientele expanding across all South East Queensland.
How do you apply to this role?
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you. What are you waiting for? Apply Now!