Our client has a significant national and international profile servicing industries such as Food, Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Mining and Manufacturing with high quality steam systems and components. They employ more than 1000 engineers in over 30 countries and are market leaders in their respected fields.
Based in Melbourne, we are looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join this global organization. This role is responsible for promotion and sales of company products and services within Victoria. Main duties will include:
- Promote the company's product range to a new and existing client base
- Preparing business plans and client presentations
- Quoting on product improvements and upgrades
- Customer reporting
- Achieving budgets set by the manager
- Must have a relevant qualification in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering/Fitting/ Science/ Boiler Making or Plumbing
- Proven ability in a sales role
- Demonstrated customer service and presentation skills
- Strong technicalaptitude and understanding.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold a current driver's license.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
What's on Offer
In return for your skills and experience, the company is offering a base salary, with attainable commission and company car and the opportunity to complete further training and qualifications for professional development.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, please submit your resume online now. For further enquiries, please contact Melanie on 0435 039 154