Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
Our client is well known for delivering safe, sustainable and efficient energy by the power of steam, from food producing to oil refining, beer making, and drug manufacturing companies. They are world leaders in high quality products for the control and efficient use of steam and other industrial fluids.
Reporting directly to the Sales/State Manager, this stand-alone role would best suit an experienced Technical Sales Representative.
This position delivers value and finds solutions for plant efficiency for customers within their territory and Customer First sector in compliance with the Company, Statuatory and legal obligations, and the responsibilities outlined but not limited to those below.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Sell company products and services guided by Expertise, Solutions and Sustainability
- Promote product range to a new and existing client base both from a thrust and branch/territory basis using CRM and other tools, skills and training
- Actively undertake business management of own thrust/area/customers
- Seek out and maintain existing customers by visiting customer premises as guided by the Sales Loop principle
- Walk the plant to understand the customers CVPs relevant to the industry
- Actively pursue new clients through an active and planned process
- Undertake reasonable activities as directed by the Sales Manager or their nominee
- Recommend and quote steam system improvements, upgrades or new processes
- Negotiate within your authority level and congruent with the Company's strategic direction and ethical standards the sale, plant commissioning and back-up services including trouble-shooting, repair and/or replacement to customers with your scope
- Maintain customer records with CRM database
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum Cert III in Engineering - Mechanical Trade, fitter machinist trade, plumbing or electrical trade
- Or Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum five years practical experience in above
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office and familiarity with a CRM platform
- Willingness to travel and visit customer premises principally intrastate
- Current valid Driver's Licence
- Additional qualifications would be viewed favourably
- Medical Certificate of Health or agreement to undergo pre-employment medical as required
- Cooperative and proven ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Must pass a Police check for service access into hospitals and other secure areas
The role is based at their Logan office, although travel to other sites, including interstate will be required.
The successful applicant will also be required to pass a full pre-employment medical, and Drug & Alcohol screening before commencing employment.
If you believe your experience to be suitable for the role advertised, please APPLY NOW!