- Global company
- $70-75K base + commission
- Full training provided
Our client is a leading engineering and manufacturing organisation with offices in over 30 countries. They service various industries such as Food, Pharmaceuticals, Medical and Mining, and are currently in need of a Technical Support Engineer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Support Specialist to join the team in Sydney. This role will be responsible for:
- Providing advanced technical expertise to the sales and service teams
- Technical product support: selection, sizing, specifications
- Application support: system and process design, integrations, protocols
- Upskilling and coaching of employees in design, installation and management of higher engineering products
- Participate in the introduction of new products, packages and services
- Bachelor in Engineering (ideally in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical) or relevant Advanced Diploma
- Ability to adapt knowledge in a variety of disciplines
- Strong understanding of practical applications with technical drawings
- Ability to communicate with customers clients and managers at all levels
Do not miss this opportunity, apply now.