Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase.
What's the role?
An opportunity exists for a suitably experienced Technical Writer seeking an opportunity to work at the first large-scale desalination plant on Australia's eastern seaboard. The ideal candidate will have a primary responsibility of Preparation, management and review of detailed Project and Technical documents. Including; CAPITAL works business cases, O&M Manual Updates, Technical Specifications and User Requirement Specifications (URS's) updates.
The successful candidate with be expected to;
- Standardise, update and manage O&M manuals.
- Identify, find, manage, update and issue controlled versions of all documentation that needs to be modified as a result of changes (such as drawings, manuals and operational procedures).
- Undertake relevant record maintenance processes and other general administrative tasks.
- Preparation of detailed project scopes in accordance with relevant scheme standards and specifications, Australian Standards and other important information;
- Provide assistance with additional tasks and duties as requested by the Process Manager.
- Manage the review and update of Operation and Maintenance Manuals and User Requirement Specifications.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge of chemical, mechanical and electrical engineering disciplines with a preference for construction experience.
- Understanding of an operating plant environment.
- Understanding of Quality, Environmental and OH&S management systems.
- Experience in water treatment or other utilities is desirable.
- Ability to prepare technical written documentation.
- Drivers licence.
- Experience in Google and Microsoft suite of programs including MS Project.
- Competent writing and project reporting ability.
- Communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to relate effectively to staff and clients.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Planning and organisational ability.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777