Our Family owned and operated client prides itself on its 170 years of history and their ongoing innovation in sustainable winemaking and cooperage, their story is one of pioneering and passion and most importantly family and culture!
Located in the picturesque Barossa Valley and now easily accessible via the Northern Expressway!
Winery Tirage -the stage when the wine starts to bubble as a result of the carbon dioxide given off in the process! In short, picking up and laying of bottles on the bottling line and placing in/out of bins. Rotating throughout the sections of the process, fast paced work.
About the role?
- Working on the Tirage line
- Binning and Debinning
- Working in a safe manner, following all policies and procedures
- Quality Assurance
- Safe Manual Handling practices
- Must be flexible with working hours Monday to Friday
- Holds a current Driver's License and reliable transport
- Current working history with contactable references
- Current Forklift Licence with experience is advantageous but not essential
- Recent experience in a fast-paced production environment is advantageous
- Not afraid of a hard day's work
If you feel you the the experience we are looking for please hit "APPLY NOW" or call Bernie during business hours on 0499 052 652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!