Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client is a fast growing automotive franchise who strives to offer the highest level of customer service and automotive repairs. They use the latest in modern procedures and equipment, and are looking to expand the team further with a Trades assistant/ Prospective apprentice Light Vehicle Mechanic.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Any tasks allocated within the skill set/capabilities of the employee as directed by the Workshop Manager or Store Manager including but not limited to the below.
- Basic vehicle servicing (training and supervision will be provided)
- Test driving customer vehicles in a safe and responsible manner
- Washing vehicles
- Providing "Trades assistance" to other technicians as directed
- General workshop cleaning/ housekeeping duties
- Attending work in a clean and professional manner for all allocated shifts (on time and ready to work)
- Performing all work duties in a professional manner with a "can do" attitude and high regard for both Safety and Quality of any task allocated
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Working within a small family like team who are very supportive and easy going
- Input is always welcomed, taken on board and assessed within the team for potential implementation
- Progression to a Full time apprentice light vehicle mechanic role if a good team fit
- Staff social club membership once employed on a full time basis
- Weekly pay/renumeration negotiation possible once successful to full time employment commiserate with skill level and most importantly attitude, work ethic and team fit
- Manual car licence
- Own reliable transport to and from work
- Flexibility of work hours (Mon to Fri 8am to 5.30pm and Sat 8am to 12pm), additionally some unscheduled overtime as required which is dependant on business requirements day to day.
- Some previous mechanical aptitude (Formal qualifications not required but a general passion/ experience with working on light vehicles whether formally or informally is required)
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the above attributes please click "Apply Now" and register your interest or call Sarah on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!