About the Company
Our Client is an Australian-owned solutions based company focused on providing innovative and proven technologies and solutions to the water, wastewater and renewables sectors. They provide a clear planning approach, strong operational delivery and guarantee a customer-centric service that delivers outstanding results.
What do you need to be successful?
- Class 'MR' Driver's Licence a Must
- Confined Space Entry certificate
- Working at Heights certificate
- CPR & First Aid certificate
- Dogman's Licence (preferable or ability and willingness to be trained)
- Low Voltage Rescue Qualification (desirable or MUST be willing to obtain before commencement)
- Breathing Apparatus certificate (desirable or MUST be willing to obtain before commencement)
What exactly is this role doing?
- Assisting Mechanical Fitter with their duties
- Understand and apply Workplace Health and Safety principles as they apply to the role;
- Work in confined spaces
- Work at heights
- Plan, organise, implement and report on all assigned work without supervision
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.