Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing and Insurance industries throughout Australia.
What's on Offer?
- State of the art facilities
- Excellent hourly rate, plus penalties
- Fulltime hours
- Work life balance
- Starting on days and progressing to afternoon or night shift
- Long term opportunity with view to permanent after 3 months
With an enviable profile not only locally but also on the international stage, this company prides itself on recognising your core skills and abilities and helping you achieve your career goals wherever they may take you. As a Trade Assistant you will be exposed to internal training and offered the opportunity to build your portfolio in the heavy equipment and machinery industry.
- Assisting Trade Qualified Fitters and Turners or CNC Operators
- Forklift duties as needed
- Working on equipment and projects from a variety of industries including Mining
- Overtime as needed
- Strong commitment to Health & Safety
- Commitment to work with the team and add value to all areas of the business
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in the Hydraulic industry
- Current and valid High Risk Work License with LF
- Knowledge or understanding of CNC machines, Lathes and Mills and advantage
- Sound mechanical apptitude
- Great attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please APPLY NOW! For further information please contact Pamela on 07 3343 6777