Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Trade Assistant to join our clients team! Our client, based in Kapunda, is a well-established South Australian business who are nationally known for their Quarry and Concrete materials.
About the role
We are seeking a "Jack of All Trades" to assist with welding, replacing bearings and various other odd jobs throughout the site.
Reporting to the Site Manager, your duties will include, but not limited:
- Completing various MIG and OXY welding tasks
- Replacement of bearings on various machinery
- Assisting tradesmen in completion of various tasks and projects throughout the site
- Abiding by OH&S procedures and maintaining a safe working environment
This job is perfect for the individual who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty!
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Possess a strong mechanical aptitude
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Steve on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).