A well-respected company which manufactures and assembles automation equipment.
- Long term opportunity
- Western suburbs
Reporting to the workshop manager and project team leader, you will be working in a workshop environment as well as doing site work requiring you to:
- Work under direction from tradesmen & independently within a larger project team;
- Meet defined timelines and achievable productivity requirements;
- Embrace health & safety as a core aspect of your daily duties;
- Assist in general duties to help maintain the organisation of the workshop.
- Workshop fabrication on stainless steel equipment
- General assembly
- Ability to work in a fast past environment
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working as a TA
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Current QLD drivers licence
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity APPLY NOW!