Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client is one of the world's most trusted equipment dealers. With over 750 staff, and operates out of 29 dealership locations in metro and regional locations, providing parts and service support for the agricultural, roads, civil construction, landscaping, mining and forestry sectors.
What's in it for you:
- Asap Start
- Permenant employment
- Working for a company known worldwide
- An ongoing role
- Hourly rate starting at $25 up $30 for the right candidate
- Champion the Company
- Day to day yard
- Collection of
- Cleaning of
- Maintain a clean work area, as well as care for all shop tools, machines, and
- Effective time management and organisational
- The ability to work effectively in a team-based environment as well as autonomously, in a range of
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community to present a professional image of the
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, to develop and advance knowledge base and skill
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including team meetings, department meetings and other related
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient
- The right to work in
- A current and valid driver's
- Experience in the service and maintenance of heavy diesel products, including engine overhauls and major
- Have an engaging work approach and strong customer service
- A mature attitude and logical and methodical approach to your
- Possession of the following tickets and/or licenses would be highly regarded: Forklift Licence
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the above attributes, please click "Apply Now", and register your interest or call Fern on 07 3343 6777
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!