Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Utilities and Insurance industries throughout Australia. We are looking for Trade Assistants to join a fantastic multi-faceted engineering company.
What's on Offer?
- Casual to potential permanent position
- Mid-February start
- Multiple positions
- Full-time hours offered
- Potentially ongoing work
- Day shifts available
- Workshop and site work
About the Company
Our client provides a wide range of projects and maintenance services to the Food and Beverage industry, with a team that has worked together for many years.
- Assist a variety of trades people with equipment maintenance and installation
- Maintain workshop inventory
- Assist with fabrication work as required
- General housekeeping duties
- Use of necessary tools and equipment
Essential Skills and Requirements
- Experience in operating a variety of tools and machines, including saws and warehouse equipment
- Ability to read drawings and accurate use of tape measure
- Previous TA experience in an engineering environment
- A team player with proven ability to work unsupervised
- Own reliable transport
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position send your most recent updated resume via the APPLY link.