Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking two highly skilled Trade Assistants to join our team! Our client, a leading supplier of manufacturing equipment, have on offer a 10 to 14 week assignment in Riverland starting this mid-October!
About the role
This project will find you working alongside an experienced team of Electricians and Mechanical Fitters, assisting in the installation of brand new manufacturing and bottling equipment for an established company in the Riverland. Given this assignments location, our client is offering accommodation for the duration of the assignment.
This assignment will run Monday to Friday, day shift - no weekend work!
Reporting to the Service Manager, your duties will include, but not limited:
- Assisting Qualified Tradesmen with the installation of presses, packers, fillers and filtration equipment
- Ability to understand workshop drawings and have a sound ability to communicate both verbally and written
- Proven skills in the areas of attention to detail, problem solving and multitasking
- Possess a solid understanding of OH&S and HACCP knowledge
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Have previous experience working as a Trade Assistant with Electricians and Mechanical Fitters
- Possess exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Steve on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).