Your new company:
Join a bespoke brokerage based on the Gold Coast and capitalise on your skills in Trade Credit Insurance. This division works alongside their General Insurance arm and collectively, offer a well-rounded insurance solution to their clients.
Your new role:
You will take over the responsibilities of an existing portfolio whilst looking for growth opportunities amongst new and existing clients. They have a distinct specialisation and focus on construction clients and work synergistically alongside the general insurance team.
- Manage an existing portfolio of Trade Credit clients
- Develop and convert new business opportunities
- Collaborate with the general insurance team for cross-sell opportunities
- Provide the highest level of customer support to clients
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Trade Credit experience as either Broker or Underwriter
- Tier 1 broking qualification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to source and convert new business leads
- Energetic and vibrant personality
- Ambition to succeed and progress in your career
- Self-motivated and a strong work ethic
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- a fantastic salary contingent on experience)
- A full-time, permanent position
- Flexible working arrangements
- Very friendly and supportive office culture
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply Directly.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!