Fuse Recruitment has partnered exclusively with Sedgwick Australia to bring you Trainee Marine Adjuster opportunities across Australia.
We welcome all engineering or logistics & freight graduates to apply! This is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career within the insurance industry. If you're an insurance or claims professional looking to get into Loss Adjusting, please get in touch!
Sedgwick Australia's Professional Services Division are the market leaders for providing loss adjusting services in Australia. Their professionals are regarded as the best in industry and are highly sought after both in the external market and from major insurers.
As Trainee Marine Adjuster you will examine reported insurance losses to establish the cause, liability and quantum. You will have the customer and client at the centre of everything you do.
- Market-leading remuneration
- Generous incentive scheme
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunity for career progression within a global organisation
- Great culture and work environment
- Deliver professional and excellent service when completing on-site and desktop assessments, interacting with customers and clients
- Undertake marine suveying, risk assessment surveys and transit surveys
- Proactively communicate clear and accurate advice, solutions, timeframes and claim progress to all stakeholders
- Clearly document all decisions made and reasons, including ownership details, reserve changes and acceptance/rejection of claims
- Clarifying circumstances surrounding loss and causation
- Verify the nature and extent of loss/damage
- Insurance or claims experience desirable
- Excellent Business development and negotiation skills
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Logistics & Freight (or tertiary equivalent)
- Strong organisational, and written / verbal communication skills
- A strong service delivery focus for clients, including insurers, customers and brokers
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
If this sounds like your next role, please apply now! Or contact Alyana Stoneman from Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727 for any questions.
Know someone suitable for this role? Refer a friend and we'll give you $500!*
Sedgwick and Fuse are committed to building and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry. If you are looking for a new role, we'd love to hear from you!