ABOUT FUSE RECRUITMENT
At Fuse we believe it is possible to deliver recruitment services that genuinely serves our candidates and succeeds for the businesses we work with.
We have created a network that connects the right people and services in a way that our chosen markets move today. We deliver a service that is agile, responsive and use the latest technology and media to link to our markets. We are highly experienced and bring insights to both sides of the recruitment equation, drawing on our backgrounds in our specialist industry markets and decades of collective recruitment experience.
With significant experience working directly within our specialist industry sectors, our knowledge and understanding is what we are known for in the recruitment field. We are trusted by industry leaders and business owners to reliably source the highest quality resources, resulting in the right outcomes and a smooth transition for our candidates and clients.
To support the strong growth and ongoing expansion of our business, we are currently seeking expression of interests from suitable candidates keen to take on a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role within our Melbourne operation.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Fuse Recruitment, you will source and connect with the markets best talent while acting as pivotal support person for our Senior Consultants and Clients. Your personable demeanour and drive to succeed will see you meet your Candidates aspirations, exceed our Clients expectations as you develop into a Recruitment Consultant.
At Fuse, we are People Focused and care about our team members. We provide:
- Ongoing training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Work place flexibility
- The chance to be a part of a family-like team-based culture
- An invitation to our inter-state company Christmas party
- A paid work-free birthday!
We are looking for our next superstar employee. To be considered for this role, please have the following:
- An appropriate Tertiary Qualification and/or experience in HR/Recruitment or the industries we recruit for
- Friendly and professional communication
- The ability to communicate with people from different backgrounds
- A passion for developing a career in B2B sales
- Strong administrative skills
- Drive to learn, develop and achieve!
- Hands on, busy office so team work is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Excellent time management & prioritising skills
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Fuse Recruitment, you'll support our Senior Consultants and Clients whilst developing your craft and working towards monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets in a fast-paced team environment.
You'll be responsible for:
- Candidate screening and interviewing
- Management of information within our CRM and ATS
- Conducting reference checks
- Advertising current jobs
- Participating in our social marketing strategies.
- Basic Sales support whilst developing your sales techniques
We are looking for Passionate People who can think outside the box and bring fresh Innovative ideas to our business. If this sounds like you, get ready for the ride of you life!
Interested? Please contact Matthew Christensen on 03 9981 5900 for a confidential discussion or apply now!