Transformation Program Manager - Innovation
- 12 month initial contract
- Major capital expansion projects
- Well known food manufacturer
Fuse Recruitment is excited to be exclusively partnering with our client based in food manufacturing on the south-west side of Sydney, in their search for an experienced project / program manager to initially manage 2-3 major projects across the business.
Engaging with the senior leadership team, our client is looking for someone that has experience in communicating and guiding all levels within a business and has the ability to influence senior level executives. We are ideally looking for someone that has worked in manufacturing, food, consumer products or pharmaceutical and understands the delivery of projects to key customers like retailers, foodservice and QSR.
Whilst initially a 12 month contract, our client is known to hold onto the best of the best, so there is definite possibility for extensions for the right candidate.
- Create, manage and monitor large scale budgets, schedules and specifications for multiple projects
- Liaise with and drive relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders and suppliers
- Coordination of risks and issues within the programme with regular reporting and escalation to senior management when required
- Ensure projects comply with stage gate processes, its application and subsequent reporting
- Strong engagement with innovations, quality and operational staff on the projects delivery, timelines and outcomes expected
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Degree across Food Science is preferred but not essential
- Strong knowledge of product innovation and the end to end lifecycle
- PM qualification of Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Project Management
- Experience in a similar role delivering on large scale projects
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong level of commercial acumen, innovation mindset and the ability to work at a fast pace
- A high level of self-motivation and initiative
To find out more, please call Wendy Terry at Fuse Recruitment on 0419 963 163 or email email@example.com