About the Company
Our client is Australia's largest energy company and was established with over $24 billion in total assets and $5 billion in annual revenue and powering communities from Tweed Heads up to the Torres Strait. from Brisbane and out to Birdsville. Our Client transforms and adapts to the rapidly changing electricity sector, providing better outcomes for their customers, creating regional jobs and delivering new energy and retail solutions to all Queenslanders.
What's on Offer
- Long term permanent postion
- Safety focused work Environment
- Fantastic Career Opputunity
- Generous Remote location incentives
What you need to be Successful
- Certificate 3 in Transmission Linesman
- Current formal, trade-based qualification and experience (as listed above)
- Unwavering commitment to safety, and quality work principles.
- Physically fit and healthy
- Current Working at Heights accreditation
- Current QLD driver license
- Current General Condtruction Induction Card (White Card)
We have several opportunities coming up in a few months' time for southern QLD/Northern NSW regions. We are seeking skilled Cert 3 qualified Transmission Linesman. As a Linesperson, you will construct and maintain overhead, high and low voltage electrical distribution and sub-transmission systems, street lighting mains and customer service lines.
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment, also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect.
If you are looking to join a business who practices what they preach, this is the company for you.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now.