Due to the growth of our client's business we are recruiting for a motor underwriter to join their dynamic team. Our client is an established Insurance business with a leading presence in their chosen market specialisation. They have been operational for over 20 years and are nationally recognised from their service and highly skilled team. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated individual, who is keen to help them achieve company goals and exceed client's expectations.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Great working atmosphere
- The flexibility to work from home
- Supportive team and management
- Join a market leader
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Be the initial referral point for a small team
- Underwrite motor insurance policies
- Processing quotes, renewals, endorsements, and client queries
- Ensuring customer service standards are met
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience working in the insurance industry
- Strong customer service and relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstrated teamwork and a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for delivering outcomes
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please contact Amy Hatfield at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 727 524 for a confidential discussion or hit the apply button below.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!