Our client is an established Insurance provider with a leading presence in their chosen market specialisation. Due to the ongoing development of their business, they are now looking to recruit a Property/Casualty or Financial Lines Underwriter to join their Underwriting team.
What's on offer:
- Competitive remuneration package (based on skills & experience)
- A collaborative team environment and friendly team-based culture
- Immediate start
- To contribute to the services of the National Underwriting Team with a primary focus on Renewal Underwriting for Property/Casualty and Financial Lines business
- Support and advice for Distribution Team underwriting queries and referrals
- Develop and maintain key stakeholder relationships for the Underwriting team
- Previous General Insurance Industry experience (essential)
- Strong Property, Packages and/or Casualty/Financial Lines Insurance Underwriting knowledge
- Strong cognitive and analytical capability
- Proven client/broker service capability
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Management or Other Sciences (highly desirable)
- Personable, proactive and customer focused
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to progress your Insurance career. For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact George Blias at Fuse Recruitment on 0411 832 205 or apply online now.