Our client is seeking an experienced market-facing underwriter to drive new business development and growth in the Melbourne market. With a key focus on allied health, health care associations and pharmacy, the business is ready to take on board a new team member to grow their well-established existing portfolio.
- Attractive remuneration package
- The opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and fast-growing specialist insurance business
- Opportunity to work alongside senior management and become a main driver of the business' growth
- Excellent working environment and close team-based culture
To be successful for this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in Financial Lines Underwriting or Broking
- Demonstrated relationship management capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Experience with product offerings in allied health, health care associations and pharmacy
- Effective communication, negotiation and influencing abilities
- A strong attention to detail
- Proven capability within a high-paced, high-volume work environment
- Clear energy, drive and personal motivation to succeed and develop
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a highly successful organisation, Apply now! For any queries, please contact Leah Finch at Fuse Recruitment on 0422 298 390.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!