An exciting 12 month contract opportunity has arisen for an Underwriter to join the Residential Strata team for a boutique agency.
Our client is based in the paris end of Collins St, located in the Melbourne CBD.
This is a great role to further develop skills, expertise and gain exposure within the commerical & residential space.
- Understand and adhere to product underwriting guidelines
- Provide excellent service to Brokers
- Prepare new business quotations
- Conduct new business quotations, renewals reviews and prepare renewal terms
- Maintain electronic client records.
- Provide administrative support to Team Leader
- Compliance with systems, procedures and guidelines
- Actively contribute to the team to achieve business objectives.
- Understanding of Residential Strata insurance products.
- Knowledge of Code of Practice and Privacy obligations.
- Experience with insurance systems and processing.
- Exposure to Residential Strata underwriting practices.
- Minimum 3 years insurance experience including General insurance product knowledge.
- Tier 1 compliance preferred, but not essential
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity within the insurance & underwriting space, apply now!
For any queries, please contact Alyana Stoneman at Fuse Recruitment on 0435 835 727
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!