Your new company:
Brilliant opportunity to join a niche insurer with excellent team culture. You will be working in the CBD for a company that's committed to working with intermediaries to provide a high level of customer service in the medical industry.
Your new role:
A great way to get your foot in the door with an Underwriter! This client is looking for a Junior Underwriter help with data systems entry in support of a team of Service Executives. You'll be frequently using systems so a strong work ethic and attention to detail are paramount. Great team culture and in desperate need for your help!
- Frequent use of underwriting systems and data entry
- Processing insurance policies
- Product specialisation - BPK, PI, PL, ML & Cyber
- Join and provide key support to a high-performance team
What you will need to succeed:
To be successful in this position you should have:
- A knowledge of the insurance industry, ideal gained from some experience
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to use computer systems with confidence
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven to perform well
What you'll get in return:
On offer to you is:
- Opportunity to learn on the job and develop a lifelong skillset
- A full-time, permanent opportunity
- Friendly and supportive office culture
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity! For a confidential discussion or to apply please contact Aaron White at Fuse Recruitment on 0481 112 033 or Apply directly to the role.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, I would love to hear from you!