Our client is a well respected leading global manufacturer of pharmaceutical products for clinical trials and commecial applications. They are currently seeking a Bioprocessing Scientist to join their Operations team.
This position will be responsible for coordinating key day to day activities and actions in line with meeting the production targets of the company. The diverse nature of the products does mean that tasks associated with production will vary from routine and repetitive through to pilot batches for new products. Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Operating bioreactors/fermenters - control and set up of associated equipment around bioreactor systems
- Fed-batch and perfusion processing using mammalian system
- Perform aseptic manipulations including cell culture passaging
- Equipment testing and troubleshooting
- Procedure development, validation and implementation
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications - Science or Engineering
- A background in Production or Operations - ideally within the Pharma/Biopharma industries
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience in supporting and coordinating with multiple functional departments
What's on offer
- The opportunity to join a supportive team
- Utilise your industry experience
Please click 'apply' to submit your CV or for a confidential discussion about the role please contact Melissa Kennedy on 0432 686 757.