Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our Client is 100% owned and specialises in the collection, transportation and disposal of all liquid waste and vacuum excavations by utilizing their modern fleet of specialised trucks. With over 30 years of experience they offer a clean, safe and cost-effective service for all areas of waste management and environmental services for their Clients
What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Vacuum Truck Operator to be based out of the Sumner Depot. The successful candidate will be expected to have experience with Vac Truck operations and high pressure drain cleaning and Jet Rodding
You will be required to-
- Clear blocked drains
- Clean wastewater pipe networks
- Graffiti Removal
- Clean Culverts, GPTs and Gully Boxes
- Clear blocked conduits & pipes
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Demonstrated experience on a Vacuum truck
- Current HR Truck drivers' licence
- White card
- High communication skills
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork as required
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Trusted and reliable team player with the commitment to listen and follow instructions
- Enthusiasm to learn and add value to the team through innovative input and thought
- Strong focus on ensuring workplace health and safety standards are maintained
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends and night shifts
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity to build and continue your career working for a growing and progressive business
- Opportunity to gain ongoing training certifications relevant to the position, if required
- Fantastic Pay rate on offer
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number.
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 0431 389 907