About our Client
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for an experienced combination vacuum truck offsider to join their team. This position will be responsible for projects related to the collections, distribution and management of the stormwater and sewer networks.
Why is this the right job for you?
- Long term permanent position on offer to the right candidate
- Immediate start
- Safe working environment
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Regular overtime!
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Operators with day to day duties
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
- Ability to work in line with health and safety legislation
This position is ideally suited to an experienced Trades Assistant/ Offsider with the following:
- HR truck license
- Previous experience in sewer cleaning and sewer networks inspection services (desirable)
- Construction industry blue/white card
- Confined spaces (general ticket)
- First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- Working at Heights Certificate
- Dogman's Licence (desirable)
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number
How to Apply?
If you are interested in the role Apply Now!