About our Client
Our client is one of Brisbane's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for Vacuum Truck Offsiders.
Why is this the right job for you?
- Long term permanent position on offer to the right candidate
- Immediate start
- Safe working environment
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Narangba location
- Regular overtime!
- Multiple positions available!
What do you need to be successful?
- HR truck license (Mandatory)
- Previous experience in sewer cleaning and sewer networks inspection services (Desirable)
- Construction industry blue/white card
- Confined spaces (highly regarded)
- Working at Heights (highly regarded)
- Hep A, Hep B and Tetanus Vaccinations (highly regarded)
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
What exactly is this role doing?
In this role you will offsiding a number of different vehicles and their operators ranging from high velocity vacuum units to smaller rigid vacuum trucks and semi-trailer units.
- Safe operation of the vehicle in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Collection and disposal of waste
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number
How to Apply?
If you are interested please hit the Apply Now button!