Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client is one of Brisbane's leading water utility providers and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for Vacuum Truck experienced Offsiders.
What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Vaccum Truck Offsider/ Operator to be based out of the Gold Coast (Stapylton) Depot. The successful candidate will be expected to have experience with high pressure drain cleaning.
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Current MR/HR manual drivers licence
- White card
- Confined Space card
- High communication skills
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork as required
- Ability to read plans
- Experiance around Vaccum Trucks desired
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Trusted and reliable team player with the commitment to listen and follow instructions
- Enthusiasm to learn and add value to the team through innovative input and thought
- Strong focus on ensuring workplace health and safety standards are maintained
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends and night shifts
Whats in it for me?
- Opportunity to build and continue your career working for a growing and progressive business in the pipeline industry
- Living away from home allowance should you be required to travel and work interstate
- Opportunity to gain ongoing training certifications relevant to the position, if required
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.