Who Will I Be Working for?
Fuse provides permanent and temporary recruitment services within the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance & Wealth Management sectors. We pride ourselves on finding suitable roles that meet the aspirations of candidates, in addition to delivering the perfect candidate to our clients.
Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions and is currently experiencing a strong growth phase. With an established base in the Brisbane area and working in the stormwater and sewerage networks, the requirement exists for an experienced combination vacuum truck operator to join their team. This position will be responsible for projects related to the collections, distribution and management of the stormwater and sewer networks.
Why is this the right job for you?
- Long term permanent position after 6 months as a casual
- Always a two man + team on each truck
- Immediate start
- Safe working environment
- Ongoing training provided
- Fantastic career opportunity
- Regular overtime!
What do you need to be successful?
- HR truck license
- Previous experience in sewer cleaning and sewer networks inspection services
- CCTV Operation & Pipeline inspections experience (desirable)
- Jetter Operation experience (desirable)
- Construction industry blue/white card
- First Aid Certificate (desirable)
- Confined space, Working at Heights (desirable)
- Good organisational skills and be self-motivated
- Availability for shift work afternoons and nights
What exactly is this role doing?
In this role you will operate a number of different vehicles ranging from high velocity vacuum units to smaller rigid vacuum trucks and semi-trailer units.
- Safe operation of the vehicle in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Collection and disposal of waste
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
Who will I be working with?
This organisation prides itself on providing an enjoyable and safe working environment for all employees along with offering career development and employee empowerment. Also valuing a culture based on openness, honesty and mutual respect. You won't be just another number
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role, please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first. For any further questions please call Ash on 07 3343 6777 #SCR-ash-mcgrath