What's the role?
This a fantastic opportunity for a Vacuum Truck Operator to be based out of the Thorneside Depot. The successful candidate will be expected to have experience with Vac Truck operations and high pressure drain cleaning and Water Jetting
What Do I Need to Be Successful?
- Current HR Truck drivers' licence
- White card
- Confined Space card (refreshed in the last two years)
- High communication skills
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork as required
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Trusted and reliable team player with the commitment to listen and follow instructions
- Enthusiasm to learn and add value to the team through innovative input and thought
- Strong focus on ensuring workplace health and safety standards are maintained
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends and night shifts
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity to build and continue your career working for a growing and progressive business
- Opportunity to gain ongoing training certifications relevant to the position, if required
- Fantastic Pay rate on offer
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this role please apply asap as our client is looking to appoint immediately. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence, Fuse never presents candidates to clients without consulting them first.