My client is a well-known manufacturer of health foods, nutraceutical and personal care products. Currently, they require a Validation Specialist with expertise across process, cleaning and facility validation to join their team on a 4 - 6 month contract basis.
- Planning, developing, executing and managing validation activities, including creating validation protocols and reports
- Maintain documentation for validation activities and regulatory submissions
- Conduct validation and qualification of manufacturing, laboratory and facility (HVAC) equipment
- Conduct validation and qualification for cleaning processes
- Manage the documentation of SOPs and deviations
- Develop validation master plans and policies
- Provide expertise to production and QA teams
- Bachelor Science or related
- Significant experience in a similar role, ideally within food, personal care or pharmaceutical manufacturing
- In depth knowledge of GMP
- Familiarity with regulatory guideline's applicable to equipment and process validation
- Experience with developing SOPs, conducting investigations and writing project protocols
- Self-starter with the ability to lead validation activates autonomously
This is a 4-6 month contract position with a generous hourly rate.
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, then hit the apply button now.
Applications in Word Format will only be considered (No PDF Documents please).
Questions can be directed to Louise Bastow at Fuse Recruitment on 0403 202 811