Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking a Vegetable Processing Team Leader to join our client, located 20 minutes North of the CBD. Due to internal growth, this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level!
What's on offer
A permanent role with a well-established family owned Australian company known for their variety of fresh food products.
About the role
This opportunity will find you leading the Vegetable Processing Department in the preparation and sanitization of raw food ingredients, to achieve optimal workmanship and ensure the department operates efficiently.
Reporting to the Production Managers, your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Checking and controlling the equipment used in the vegetable processing area
- Supervising and guiding vegetable processing staff
- Assist in the organisation of processing schedules
- Quality assess all inputs and finished outputs for production
- Make sure production line has a regular supply of processed vegetables
- Accurately fill out production documentation in a timely manner
- Cutting, cleaning and sanitisation of vegetables
- Possess a solid understanding of OH&S practices and HACCAP knowledge
- Assisting in other areas of production as required
- Any other duties as may be required by Production Managers
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Experience within a similar role in food with contactable references
- Great attitude, strong communication skills and a willingness to work with a great company
- Good powers of surveillance to spot any issues with ingredients
- Good team working skills and the aptitude and ability to work alone
- The ability to keep focus for repeated tasks
- Strength and conditioning to lift and move items within manual handling guidelines
- Have the ability to adapt to quick changing production schedules
- Be willing to work overtime and Saturdays when required
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW" or for any questions, please call Kerri or Steve on 08 8104 0747 during business hours (Mon-Fri).