Senior Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- Newly created role
- Great team culture
- Showcase your expertise across warehousing, logistics and inventory
Working exclusively alongside Fuse Recruitment, our client based in food contract packaging is looking for an experienced Senior Warehouse and Logistics Manager to join a well-established organization, leading and providing guidance to a small team of dedicated and hardworking individuals.
You will be well organized, have a passion for excellence and have strong experience working within a warehousing, logistics or inventory environment - preferably food manufacturing. You will have a commitment to safety, quality, process and understand the basic principles of lean manufacturing.
Your ideal experience:
- Leading, managing and mentoring a small team
- Operating a safe workplace through adherence to work safe practices
- Managing all inbound, rework and dispatch activities, including product flow
- Ensuring all incoming and outgoing freight is receipted or dispatched in line with agreed targets / KPI's
- Create and maintain close working relationships with suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders
- Manage and assess performance of logistic suppliers and distributors
- Assist the operational divisions with ongoing management of forecast demand, including analysing usage against forecast data, reconciliation of stock from providers to ensure optimal material utilisation, and controls to ensure the protection of assets
Let's chat about you:
- You are familiar with ERP and WMS systems and Microsoft Office, SAP experience is highly regarded, as is exposure to Produmex and Qlik.
- You have Bachelor's degree or relevant tertiary qualification across business, logistics or supply chain
- You have strong experience within a warehousing, logistics, inventory FMCG environment (food preferred) and a desire to drive change and efficiency
- You display clear leadership experience with a focus on driving a high performing culture
- You love developing strong stakeholder relationships
In return our client is able to offer an excellent salary, a great culture, a business with a long standing history across Australia and the ability to further develop in the future. To find out more, please call Wendy Terry at Fuse for a confidential chat on 0419 963 163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org