Fuse Recruitment is a specialist recruitment firm servicing the Infrastructure, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Insurance industries throughout Australia. With a dedicated team servicing each sector you can be confident your profile will be accurately represented no matter your field.
The Company Profile:
Our client has been proudly manufacturing in the Aluminium industry for over 50 years, dedicated to innovation and continuing to service the local Wide Bay area we are looking to expand the team further with an experienced Delivery Driver / Store Person.
Rostered on days, your next role will be working as a part of a manufacturing team who deliver on customer driven outcomes. To be successful for your role you will need to be comfortable in a warehousing setting, working safely around Forklifts and staff conducting manual handling activities occasionally assisting in the loading dock. Your day will consist of a variety of tasks across physical stock control and administration activities.
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Great starting casual rate
- Working with a National Brand
- Company dedicated to developing their team
- Variety of duties
- Easy access location with parking available
- The opportunity to really take ownership of the role
- Career advancement
- Safety first culture
- High attention to detail
- Good PC skills and ability to learn new processes
- Forklift License an advantage
- Work to direction and instruction accurately
- Flexible in your day-to-day duties
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Safe work practices
- Great customer service skills essential as you will the face of the company
How to Apply:
To get yourself in front of this amazing opportunity to set you on the path of a permanent position that will grow your career APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.