About the Company
Our client is an Australian owned and grown design and construction company with over 20 years of experience working globally. Specialising in construction and maintenance projects within the Food industry, some services include food processing equipment, conveyors, hoppers, augers from complete line layouts and builds, vertical form fill seal machines, conveyors, stainless steel valves and pipework to specialist pallet racking and cold rooms. Their team is professional, experienced and they are looking for people with a strong work ethic, solid experience, and the right attitude to get the job done.
What`s in it for you:
- Great pay rate!
- Temporary to Permanent position
- Immediate start
- Great culture and team
- Day shifts
- Responsible for ensuring that teams operate safely and smoothly
- Inventory management
- Maintaining safety and warehouse compliance
- Prioritising and coordinating work
- Previous experience leading in a warehouse environment
- Strong Problem Solving/Root Cause Analysis abilities
- Maintain safety and warehouse compliance
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Forklift licence not a requirement but highly regarded
How to Apply
If you are the type of person who thrives in a dynamic and challenging role then this may be the role for you! Hit "Apply Now!" or call (07) 3343 6777 for more information.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the manufacturing industry and actively source a variety of roles for a broad range of manufacturers. If you are looking for a new opportunity, I'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!