Fuse Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Packers to join our team! Our client, a family owned Australian company and supplier of fresh foods, have on offer multiple roles located in the northern suburbs of Adelaide.
What's on offer
Monday to Friday (day & afternoon shift roles) with the opportunity for ongoing employment.
About the role
These roles will mainly be focused around packing high quality salads, side dishes and ready-to-eat meals at the end of production line for despatch.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, your duties and skills must include, but not limited to:
· Packing finished products accurately into boxes
· Be responsible for quality
· General housekeeping duties
· Experience as a packer or experience working in a fast paced physical environment
· High level accuracy and attention to detail
· Knowledge of OH&S and HACCP
· Teamwork skills as well as ability to work autonomously
· Reliability and punctuality
· Good communication skills
To be successful for the position, you must:
- Hold a current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Provide a current working history with contactable references
- Great attitude and a willingness to work with a great company
How to apply
If you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please hit "APPLY NOW"